Henkel Adhesive Technologies
Henkel Adhesive Technologies Uses Logitech to Support Global DEI
Henkel Adhesive Technologies, a global leader in adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings, has employees from 124 nations in 70+ countries. They are driven by the belief that every person on every team must feel seen, heard, and supported to bring their whole self to work. Through their United by Diversity program, they offer a safe space for diverse, global teams to build a more inclusive work environment.
Rally Bar, Scribe, Brio, Logi Dock, Zone True Wireless, Tap
Henkel employs people from 124 nations
Henkel employees work across 70+ countries
“It’s important that we see each other face to face, even if it is just virtual. With Logitech video collaboration tools, we are able to really read people’s expressions and what people are saying.”
Henkel Adhesive Technologies, LGBTQ+ Circle
Using Logitech video collaboration room and workspace solutions, Henkel Adhesive Technologies’ global teams can join United by Diversity meetings from anywhere. This enables them to build relationships and spark conversations that empower inclusivity, collaboration, and innovation.
Providing support for a diverse workforce is key for Henkel, so the company needed an environment where hybrid employees around the world could connect, have their voices heard, and build genuine relationships. Enabling that experience via video required reliable, easily manageable, user-friendly video conferencing solutions.
- Logitech Rally Bar: All-in-one video conferencing bar for mid-sized rooms.
- Logitech Scribe: AI-powered whiteboard camera for Microsoft Teams Rooms, Zoom Rooms, and other leading video conferencing services.
- Logitech Brio: Ultra HD business webcam certified for Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and more.
- Logi Dock: All-in-one docking station with meeting controls and speakerphone that simplifies and supports home offices and remote workers.
- Logitech Zone True Wireless: Noise canceling Bluetooth earbuds that connect simultaneously to a computer and smartphone.
- Logitech Tap: Video conferencing room solution that delivers one-touch join, calendar integration, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
Logitech video collaboration solutions helped connect and support Henkel’s global employees and DEI initiatives.
Rally Bar, Scribe, and Tap supercharged meeting rooms and made it easy to collaborate, and share critical ideas with participants around the world.
Meanwhile, personal workspace solutions like Brio, Logi Dock and Zone True Wireless helped remote employees be seen and heard from anywhere without compromising on productivity.
With Logitech video collaboration, people of different backgrounds and experiences were able to discuss, brainstorm, and visualize with colleagues from all around the world.