Logitech AMR Employee Purchase Plan
Logitech U.S. and Canadian employees can purchase products at a 50% discount.
Simply enter your name and @Logitech, @Ultimateears, @Jaybirdsport, @bluemic.com or @Astrogaming e-mail address below, you'll receive a code by e-mail that you can enter during checkout to receive your discount.
See below for limitations and exclusions.
Thank you for your submission.
An email should arrive shortly with your promocode.
- The bill to name and address on the order must be that of the employee requesting the discount code.
- Codes can not be distributed or shared with non-employees.
- The product pages show the full retail prices. Your discount will be taken off of the product after you enter your discount code.
- Your discount will be applied to the standard list price of the product. This discount can not be combined with any additional discounts.
- Your code can only be used once. To make purchases in the future you will need to request a new code.
- Your code is only valid for orders placed on the US or Canadian sites and shipped to the US or Canada.
- Current interns are included in this program.
There is a limit of 3 units per product (product SKU), per employee, per calendar year calculated using a rolling year i.e. logged since the last purchase of a given unit.
If an employee purchases 2 units of product X on October 31st, 2016 and then purchases another unit of Product X on December 15th, 2016. The employee will not be able to purchase any more of product X until November 1st, 2017, and at that time they would be able to purchase 2 more units of that product. They would then be able to purchase one more unit again on December 16th, 2017.
Product availability and shipping
Not all Logitech products are sold on both the US and Canadian websites. This is determined by roadmaps and product availability. If a product is available on the US site, it may not be available on the Canada site. Unfortunately we do NOT ship from the US to CA and vice versa. Availability is as displayed on the respective sites.
Product with zero quantity in stock
If you've selected a product which shows zero (0) stock when in the shopping cart, it means that we do not currently have stock available. You may continue the order under a back-order status, but we can not guarantee stock availability in the near future. Your order may be cancelled if ultimately no stock is replenished for sale.