SIMPLE TO SET UP
Connect via USB to virtually any PC or Mac® with no additional software needed.
Shown with optional PC and Logitech Tap.
Run supported video conferencing applications – such as Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams Rooms, and others – directly on the device with no computer or laptop required.
*See specs section for full list of supported appliance partners
Ensure clean, confident installs with secure cable retention and minimal cabling.
Take advantage of multiple mounting options to deploy Rally Bar quickly and easily across all your midsize rooms.
Upgrade the meeting experience with cinema-quality video, outstanding color, and exceptional optical accuracy.
Using AI, human perception, and motorized PTZ, Rally Bar adapts to meeting dynamics and keeps the camera on the action.
Rally Bar’s advanced audio engineering delivers powerful, room-filling sound and makes sure every voice is clearly heard.
This diagram is not an exact replica of Rally Bar's interior. The color is intended to highlight features.
Auto-level loud and soft voices – while suppressing unwanted noise – with AI-based RightSound™ technology that improves over time.
Focus on the active talker with high-precision beamforming mics.
Hear and be heard at the same time with excellent full duplex.
EXPAND THE CONVERSATION
Easily accommodate larger groups and spaces, starting with a 4.6 m mic pickup range (varies by environment) and the option to extend up to three Rally mic pods.
Keep the focus on meeting participants with AI Viewfinder, which uses scene awareness to optimize RightSight auto-framing and camera control.
Track room usage data from the Logitech Sync Dashboard, captured by AI Viewfinder’s people count function.
Simple To Manage
Monitor and manage your meeting room devices from one single platform with Logitech Sync. Plus, get business insights into how your rooms are being used.
DEVICE MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
Our integration with partner solutions and dashboards means you can easily manage your devices in other platforms.
NEXT-LEVEL PEACE OF MIND
AN ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE PLAN
Logitech Select is a comprehensive service plan that delivers reliability, continuity, and peace of mind for each room you designate. Select provides 24/7 support, a dedicated Customer Success Manager,Available with purchase of a service plan with 50 or more rooms. accelerated RMA, onsite spares,Available with purchase of a service plan with 50 or more rooms. and advanced Sync analytics including customizable alerts through ServiceNow integration.Available for users of Logitech Sync.
Not available in all countries. Contact your reseller.
UP TO FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
Purchasing an extended warranty Terms and conditions apply. Not available in all countries. Contact your reseller. offers security and peace of mind that comes with knowing your Logitech video collaboration room systems and devices are protected against defects for up to five years from the purchase date. Extended warranties are available for either one year or three years beyond the original Logitech manufacturer’s two-year warranty.
Not available in all countries. Contact your reseller.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
Explore Logitech’s beautifully simple, next generation of small, medium, and large room solutions that can be deployed in PC or appliance mode.
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US
SPECS & DETAILS
Height: 6.46 in (164 mm)Width: 2.99 ft (910 mm)Depth: 5.14 in (130.5 mm)Lens Depth: 1.13 in (28.8 mm)Weight: 15.6 lbs (7.08 kg)
Certifications & Compatibility
- Certifications : Zoom™ Certified, Certified for Microsoft Teams as a USB device Certification for use with Dell OptiPlex is pending
- Contact the manufacturer for additional information on pending and granted certifications
- Compatibility: Plug and play USB connectivity with virtually any video conferencing application
- Appliance mode: Supports compatible video conferencing software in appliance mode (no PC required), including Zoom Rooms Appliances.
- Certification pending for Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android and additional video conferencing platforms.
- Built-in Components: 6 beamforming microphones, PTZ camera, 2 speakers, AI Viewfinder, cable management & retention system, table stand, Logitech CollabOS platform
- Enclosure: All-in-one enclosure with integrated table stand and patented speaker suspension system to eliminate vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference
- Device Management: Logitech Sync
- Displays Supported: 2
- Display Resolution: 1080p
- Network Protocol Support: IPv4, IPv6
- Proxy Support: IP based Proxy, FQDN based Proxy, Proxy using PAC file
- Resolution: 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 900p, 720p, and SD at 30fps
- Pan: Motorized ±25°
- Tilt: Motorized ±15°
- Zoom: 15X HD zoom (5X optical, 3X digital available with upcoming software update)
- Diagonal Field of View: 90°
- Horizontal Field of View: 82.1°
- Vertical Field of View: 52.2°
- Total Room Coverage (field of view + pan and tilt): 132.1° horizontal x 82.2° vertical
- Drivers: 2x 70 mm / 2.7 in
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL @1W, 99dB SPL @8.0W, both +/-2dB at ½ meter
- Rated Power: 8W
- THD: 1kHz <2% at 1W
- Speaker Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 90Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: >-36dBFS +/-1 dB @ 1Pa
- Microphone Data Rate Output: 48KHz
- Pickup Range: 15 ft / 4.5 m
- Beamforming Elements: Six omnidirectional digital MEMS microphones forming five adaptive acoustic broadside beams
- Audio Processing: AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Noise Suppression: AI based de-noising algorithm
- Add-on Mics: Supports up to 3 additional Rally Mic Pods for larger conference rooms
- RightLight™: Renders natural skin tones for each participant
- RightSight: Maintains persistent room awareness and detects human figures to auto-frame participants
- RightSound: Distinguishes speech from other sounds to auto-level voices while suppressing background noise and echo
- HDMI Out: 2
- HDMI In: 1
- USB: 3x Type A, 1x Type C
- Network: 10/100/1G Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- External Mic Input: Yes (proprietary input supports optional Rally Mic Pod, Rally Mic Pod Hub, and Rally Mic Pod Extension Cable)
- Remote Control: Bluetooth® Low Energy
Power & Cables
- Power Supply: Auto-sensing
- Operating Voltage/Power: 100-240V, 19V, 4.74A
- Power Supply Dimensions: 5 in (127 mm) x 2.01 in (51 mm) x 1.18 in (30 mm)
- DC Cable: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- AC Cable: 3.28 gy (1 m)
- HDMI 1.4 Cable: 7 ft (2 m)
- USB A to USB C 3.0 Cable: 2.2 m/7.2 ft
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 °C
- Humidity: 10 to 95%
- BTU/hr: 57 idle, 64 in meeting
- Full Disk Encryption: AES-128
- Data Encryption: Symmetric Keys, PKI
- Device Identity: Protected by device attestation
- Device Access: Authenticated using API
- Key Protection: Arm TrustZone, RPMP
- Mounts: Wall Mount for Video Bars, TV Mount for Video Bars
- Audio: Rally Mic Pod, Rally Mic Pod Hub, Rally Mic Pod Mount, Rally Mic Pod Extension Cable
- Connectivity: Cable USB 10 Logitech Strong [32.81 ft (10 m), 65.6 ft (25 m), 147.64 ft (45 m)]
- Touch Controller: Logitech Tap
- Rally Bar
- Power supply
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- Remote control
- Lens caps for main camera and AI Viewfinder
- User documentation
Standard: 2-year limited hardware warranty included.
Extended: Additional one-year extended warranty available at the time of hardware purchase.
Contact your reseller for availability.
- Graphite: 960-001308
- White: 960-001320
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with you purchase we want to try to make it right.
*Rally Bar 3X digital zoom available at later date with firmware update