Enter your zip/postal code to show delivery options in your area.
Shipping times are estimated
Items we suggest
Specs & Details
- Sensor Type: Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking
- DPI range: 400-4000 dpi (Fully adjustable with 100DPI increments)
- Nominal value: 1000 DPI
- Number of Buttons: 6 (Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, Middle button, Scroll-wheel with middle click)
- Supported by Logi Options+ on Windows and macOS Available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus
- Battery type: 1x AA battery (included)
- Battery life: up to 24-months Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
Connection type support
- Logi Bolt USB receiver (included)
- Bluetooth® Low Energy Technology
- Graphite plastics: 70% post-consumer recycled material Excludes plastic in receiver, battery, printed wiring assembly (PWA), and FFC cable
- Off-white and Rose plastics: 54% post-consumer recycled material Excludes plastic in receiver, battery, printed wiring assembly (PWA), and FFC cable
- Paper Packaging: FSC™-certified and recyclable This packaging may not be recyclable in your area.
- Off-white Lift : 910-006469
- Graphite Lift Left : 910-006467
- Graphite Lift : 910-006466
- Rose Lift : 910-006472
Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Windows® 10, 11 or later
- macOS® 10.15 or later
- iPadOS 14 or later Device basic functions will be supported without additional drivers for operating systems other than Windows® and macOS
- ChromeOS™ Device basic functions will be supported without additional drivers for operating systems other than Windows® and macOS
- Linux® Device basic functions will be supported without additional drivers for operating systems other than Windows® and macOS
- Android™ 8 or later Device basic functions will be supported without additional drivers for operating systems other than Windows® and macOS
- Engineered for Intel® Evo™ Laptops
Logi Bolt USB Receiver
- Required: Available USB Port
- Windows® 10, 11 or later
- macOS® 10.15 or later
- ChromeOS Device basic functions will be supported without software for systems other than Windows and macOS
- Linux Device basic functions will be supported without software for systems other than Windows and macOS
In the Box
- Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
- Logi Bolt USB Receiver
- 1 x AA Battery
- Quick Start Guide
ENHANCE YOUR COMFORT
Get a free foldable bamboo laptop stand with the purchase of Lift together with MX Keys Mini. This offer is available only on logitech.com while stocks last.
MX KEYS MINI
FREE LAPTOP STAND
lift yourself up
with Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
meet lift. in left and right.
Get comfy from first light to late night with Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse. A great fit for small to medium hands, Lift comes in three timeless colors - with a Left option, too.
vertical is the new pink
You heard it from us first! That’s because an intuitive mouse shaped like Lift can help long hours at work feel less ‘ouch!’ and more ‘ahhhhh’. Intrigued? Find out what Funso, Elin and Lucy have to say about it.
“This mouse follows the natural rhythm of your hands”
— Funso, founder of @atarodolondon
“It’s more in line with how my hand is actually placed”
— Elin, medical tech entrepreneur
“I just feel completely supported”
— Lucy, agency co-founder & mother of 4
raise your hand into comfort
Rest your hand on a softly textured grip, with easy-to-reach buttons that help you work all day without lifting a finger. It even has a cosy thumb rest.
realign into ouch-less work hours
Lift’s optimal 57° angle places you in what we like to call “natural handshake position”. This puts less pressure on your wrist throughout the day and places your arm and upper body in a more natural posture.
relax into focus, all day long
With a more relaxed upper body, your mind can focus on the things that really matter. Stay zen from a.m. to p.m. with whisper-quiet clicks and a smooth-gliding, quiet scroll wheel that adapts to the lightest touch.
a great fit for small to medium hands
Lift’s organic silhouette fits small to medium hands like a glove - specially designed and sculpted by Logitech’s team of ergonomic and design experts. Not sure what size your hand is?
tried and loved
- 80 pink
- 80 orange
- 70 blue
what they’re saying*
“Love it, no adjustment. My wrist feels better already.”
“Remarkable improvement from my previous mouse. Didn't realize how uncomfortable I was before using this one.”
“I feel my posture is getting better.”
“It's very smooth and quiet. I adjusted to the new design quickly. I did a lot of work on excel and the mouse was very easy to adjust to. It was smooth!”
- Testimonial 1
- Testimonial 2
- Testimonial 3
- Testimonial 4
*Testimonials collected in a study commissioned by Logitech in which participants have received a free product
work your own way
Discover some of the features that help Lift adjust to your unique way of working.
Scroll at your own speed
Smartwheel’s speed and precision scrolling modes make work a smooth, quiet sail - whether you’re editing line by line or flying through documents.
Choose your own shortcuts
Customize Lift’s 4 easy-to-reach buttons to your favorite shortcuts using simple Logi Options+ app. You can even change the settings for different appsRequires Logi Options+ app, available for Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus. — from Mic Mute in your calls to Voice-to-TextDictation is provided by Windows and macOS and currently only available in select languages and geographies. Learn more: logitech.com/suppport/OSdictation in your documents.
Flow between devices
Whether you use a computer or tablet, you can hop effortlessly between up to 3 devices using the Easy-Switch button. You can even move files between them thanks to Logitech Flow technology using Logi Options+Requires Logi Options+ app available on Windows and macOS at logitech.com/optionsplus .
fast to connect and long-lasting
Connect easy using Bluetooth® Low Energy or the included Logi Bolt USB receiver - ideal for congested environments like the office. Enjoy up to 2 years of productivity, powered by a single AA battery included in the box.
designed for a positive future
Our goal? To design for sustainability. That means as we innovate our new generation of products, we reduce their carbon footprint in any way we can — from their overall construction to the tiniest component. All with zero compromises on quality and performance.
plastic should have more than one life
The plastic parts in lift include certified post consumer recycled plastic — 70% for graphite and 54% for off-white and roseExcludes plastic in receiver, battery, printed wiring assembly (PWA), and FFC cable. — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumers electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
it’s not just what’s inside the box…
The paper packaging of lift comes from FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests. This packaging is made from recyclable materials.This packaging may not be recyclable in your area. Remember to recycle!
everything in to take carbon out
certified carbon neutral
Rest easy knowing that the carbon footprint of lift has been reduced to zero. That’s because beyond designing for sustainability, we also offset our residual impact by supporting forestry, renewables, and climate-impacted communities that reduce carbon.
- Lifestyle 1
- Lifestyle 2
- Lifestyle 3
- Lifestyle 4
- Lifestyle 5
- Lifestyle 6