INSTANTLY FAMILIAR. SIMPLY ADVANCED.
The MK540 Advanced is an instantly familiar wireless keyboard and mouse combo built for precision, comfort, and reliability. The full-size keyboard features a familiar key shape, size, and feeling – and the contoured and ambidextrous mouse has been designed to fit comfortably into either palm.
PLUG AND PLAY WIRELESS COMBO
Connect your keyboard and mouse with one tiny Logitech Unifying™ USB receiver. You’ll get a reliable – and encrypted – wireless connection up to 10 meters away with virtually no delays or dropouts.
FAMILIAR TYPING EXPERIENCE
The keys have been optimized for improved accuracy and reduced noise – and your fingers will immediately feel at home on the familiar key surface and layout. The palm rest and adjustable tilt legs keep you comfortable for long stretches at the desk.
CONTOURED COMFORT MOUSE
The wireless mouse’s contoured shape and soft rubber side grips are designed to fit comfortably in either your right or left palm – and enhanced tracking and precise cursor control keep you in command.
PRODUCTIVITY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Convenient and essential hot keys give you direct access a media, calculator and battery check functions. Preset Fn keys can even be personalized in Logitech Options to meet your specific needs.
RELIABLE AND HASSLE-FREE
Your keyboard won’t require new batteries for 36 months and your mouse stays powered for 18 months. The keyboard is spill resistant to 60ml of liquid and abrasion resistant key printing ensures your keys won’t quickly fade. Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary. Mouse battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
ESSENTIAL TOOLS. BETTER WORK.
Simple, powerful tools that deliver real work victories — even at home. Complete your setup with the right keyboard, mouse, headset, and webcam for better typing and navigation, plus superior audio and video—so you can conquer just about any task from home.
RECOMMENDED DESK SET-UP
Instantly familiar. Simply advanced. The everyday desk set-up for your home.
SPECS & DETAILS
- Height: 7.62 in (193.5 mm)
- Width: 18.00 in (457.3 mm)
- Depth: 0.94 in (24 mm)
- Weight: 28.40 oz (805 g)
- Height: 2.43 in (61.8 mm)
- Width: 1.54 in (39.2 mm)
- Depth: 0.45 in (11.5 mm)
- Weight: 2.59 oz (73.5 g)
Windows 7, 8, 10 or laterChromeOS™An available USB ports
WiFi range (in meters): 393.7 in (10m) Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
- Spill-resistant design Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid.
- Familiar key shape and feel, whisper-quiet
- Adjustable height: 3 tilt positions (natural, 4°, and 8°)
- Special Keys: Music Controls, Programmable keys
- Palm Rest
- Abrasion resistant key print
- 10-Key Number pad
- Key type: Deep profile
- On/Off power switch
- Caps lock indicator light
- Battery indicator light
- 2 AA batteries (Alkaline Battery)
- Battery life: 36 months Battery life may vary based on use and computing conditions.
- Sensor technology: Smooth Optical Tracking
- Number of buttons: 3 (Left/Right-click, Middle click)
- Scrolling: line-by-line
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, 2D, optical
- Connect/Power: On/Off power button
- 1 AA battery (Alkaline Battery)
- Battery life: 18 months Battery life may vary based on use and computing conditions.
- Logitech Options
- Wireless Keyboard K540
- Wireless Mouse M310
- Logitech Unifying™ receiver
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed)
- User documentation
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.
DECADES OF DESIGN EXPERTISE
With more than 22 years experience designing high-quality keyboards and mice, we carefully design, develop, prototype, and study all the essential components of our devices, from the core technologies to the comfort and ergonomics of their design.
We strive to provide each individual with their ideal typing and navigation experience, according to their stature, lifestyle and deskspace.