Touch control for the workplace, including video conferencing room solutions for Google, Microsoft, and Zoom.
with Logitech Tap
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Pre-configured with room-optimized software from Google, Microsoft, or Zoom, Logitech Room Solutions include all necessary components: Tap touch controller, small form factor computer, in-wall rated cabling, and Logitech MeetUp or Rally conference camera.
Google Meet with
Microsoft Teams Rooms with
Zoom Rooms with
TOUCH CONTROL FOR THE WORKPLACE
Tap connects to a computer via USB as an additional display, opening up new touch control possibilities for applications like team collaboration, digital signage, room automation, environmental control, and other workflows where touch control is desired.Logitech Collaboration Partner Program
Built for Business
With a sleek design, silent operation, and motion sensor for always-on readiness, Tap brings ease and convenience to online meetings.
Route cables out the back or through the bottom: strain relief and retention mechanisms keep connections tight.
Strong USB CableStrain relief for
bottom and rear-exit
cable routingVESA mounting pointsUSB-A input for
accessoriesHDMI input for instant
Available Table and Riser mounts fit standard grommets and rotate 180° for visibility and convenience. The Wall mount saves space in small rooms.
With 10 meters (32.8 ft) of reach, the plenum-rated Logitech Strong USB cable lets you locate Tap near participants for convenient operation while installing the host computer in a cabinet, beneath a table, or behind a display.
1. Co-locate additional devices with the computer to minimize cross-room cabling.
2. Determine the best location for Tap and connect it to the computer with the Logitech Strong USB cable.
3. Route Strong USB through a raceway or conduit, and secure with Tap's integrated cable retention system.
An integrated strain relief and cable management system keeps connections tight. Route cables out the back for freestanding deployments, or through the bottom cover for a clean tabletop.
Secures Tap to a grommet while maintaining a low profile. Swivels 180° for convenient operation from both sides of the table.
Secures Tap to a grommet and raises the viewing angle from 14° to 30° for better visibility from across the room. Swivels 180° for convenient operation from both sides of the table.
Conserve table space and mount Tap flush to the wall with a sturdy plate and cleat design.
Mount a small form factor PC or Chromebox beneath a table or behind a display. Includes two-piece cable retention clamp to keep USB, HDMI, power, and network cables tight and secure.
Logitech Strong USB
Aramid-reinforced, plenum-rated and Eca compliant for high pull-strength and durability in walls, above ceilings, or within standard ¾” conduit. 10 meters (32.8 ft) included, 25 meters (84 ft) optional.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 2.3 in (58mm) x 9.6 in (244 mm) x 7.0 in (179 mm)
- Weight: 2.75 lbs (1.25 kg)
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
1280 x 800 resolution
- Windows® 10
- Chrome™ OS 75 and higher
- USB 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1 Type A port
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for 1080p video + audio content sharing)
- 3.5mm / ⅛ “ 4 pole Headset Jack
Ports and Interfaces
- Internal cable retention and strain relief system
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
Compatibility and Certifications
Logitech Tap is certified as a touch controller for video conferencing room solutions
- Google Hangouts Meet hardware
- Microsoft Teams Rooms / Skype Room System
- Zoom Rooms
DisplayLink Plug and Display™: Tap connects via USB as an additional display for supported operating systems, including Windows 10 and Chrome OS
- Table Mount
- Riser Mount
- Wall Mount
- PC Mount
Logitech Strong USB cable: 10m cable included, 25m optional
Tap Touch Controller
Logitech Strong USB 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 Cable 10m (32.8 ft)
Type A (male) to Type C (male)
Eca / IEC 60332-1-2 Compliant
¾” Conduit friendly
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0m / 6.5 ft
- Power adaptor with regional plugs (100-240v) 2.95m / 9.67 ft
- VESA Mounting Screws (4)
- Microfiber Cloth
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
WARNING: Proposition 65 warning
Our team of product experts can help you find the best solution for your company. Fill out the form and a Logitech representative will contact you.
For technical support questions, visit our
Video Conferencing Support portal
Touch controller for workplace collaboration