DYNAMIC SPACES, DYNAMIC SOLUTIONS
Why this solution
Our videoconferencing solutions integrate with leading video service providers, workplace design solutions, interactive displays, and other complementary solutions to be configured for more open spaces and ad hoc collaboration, to meet the needs of dynamic teams.
For brainstorming without an interactive display, add a touch controller to deliver one-touch join, easy content-sharing, and a seamless meeting experience across all spaces with the network-connected Tap IP.
Enter your zip/postal code to show delivery options in your area.
Shipping times are estimated
Specs & Details
Certifications and Compatibility
- For the latest information on certification and compatibility, see www.logitech.com/support/vc-certifications.
- Built-in Components: 6 DMIC microphone array, digital PTZ camera, 1 full range ported speaker, cable management & retention system, Multi Mount, integrated motorized privacy shutter, Logitech Collab OS platform
- Enclosure: All-in-one enclosure with field replaceable front cover
- Device Management: Logitech Sync
- Displays Supported: 1 (2nd display support is coming soon)
- Display Resolution: 1080p
- Network Protocol Support: IPv4, IPv6
- Proxy Support: IP based Proxy, FQDN based Proxy, Proxy using PAC file
- Digital Pan: ±48° at 4x zoom
- Digital Tilt: ±32° at 4x zoom
- Zoom: 4X HD digital zoom
- Diagonal Field of View: 120°
- Horizontal Field of View: 113°
- Vertical Field of View: 80°
- Resolution: 4K
- Driver: 2.2 in(55 mm) with bass reflex enclosure and patented suspension design
- Sensitivity: 83 dB SPL @1W +/-2dB @ 1 meter
- Rated Power: 8W
- THD at 1W, 1kHz: <2%
- Speaker Sampling Rate: 48KHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 90Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBFS +/-1 dB @ 1Pa
- Microphone data rate output: 48 kHz
- Pickup Range: Up to 23 ft (7m)
- Beamforming Elements: Six omnidirectional digital MEMS microphones forming five adaptive acoustic broadside beams
- Audio processing: AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Noise suppression: AI based de-noising algorithm
- HDMI Out: 1
- HDMI In: 1
- USB: 1x Type A USB 3.1, 1x Type C USB 3.1
- Network: 10/100/1G Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® Low Energy
Power and Cables
- Power supply: Auto-sensing
- Operating Voltage/Power: 100-240V, 19V, 2.1A
- Power Supply Dimensions: 4.48 in (114 mm) x 1.85 in (47 mm) x 1.27 in (32.3 mm)
- DC Cable: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- AC Cable: 3.3 ft (1 m)
- HDMI 1.4 Cable: 6.5 ft (2 m)
- USB A to USB C 3.0 Cable: 7.2 ft (2.2 m)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 70°C
- Humidity: 10 to 90%
- File Based Encryption: AES-128
- Data Encryption: Symmetric Keys, PKI
- Device Identity: Protected by device attestation
- Device Access: Authenticated using API
- Key Protection: Arm TrustZone, RPMP
- Covers: Rally Bar Huddle Front Cover-Cleanable, Off-White Fabric
- Mounts: Wall Mount for Video Bars, TV Mount for Video Bars
- Touch Controller: Logitech Tap (coming soon) and Tap IP
Extended: Additional one-year and three-year extended warranties available at the time of hardware purchase.
Contact your reseller for availability.
In the Box
- Rally Bar Huddle
- Power supply
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
For enabling video conferencing with a dedicated PC, our solutions work together with pre-configured and certified computes to deploy Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows and Zoom Room for Mac or Windows, and also Google Meet with a Google Meet compute.
ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE
Customize your room and setup with additional products to enhance collaboration, design and functionality.
Discover other meeting Rooms
Ensure everyone can be seen and heard clearly with solutions for traditional conference rooms feature a front-of-room camera, touch controller, and add-ons to extend meeting capture deeper in the room.
LEGAL TRADEMARK STATEMENT
Logitech, Logi, Rally, Rally Bar, Rally Bar Mini, Rally Bar Huddle, Sight, Logitech Tap, Logitech Tap IP, and the Logitech logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Logitech Europe S.A. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Logitech is under license. Microsoft, Windows and the Microsoft Teams logo are trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation. Zoom and Zoom logo are trademarks of Zoom Video Communications, Inc. Google Meet and the "Works with Google Meet" badge are trademarks of Google LLC. USB-C is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum. All other third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.