PREMIUM KIT FOR VIDEO COLLABORATION FROM ANY DESK
With the Logitech BRIO and Zone Wireless solution, any personal workspace can be provisioned with our most advanced webcam matched with the Bluetooth® headset specifically designed for open workspaces.
BRIO delivers high-resolution video quality whether hopping on a quick call or joining a video conference. Add high-definition audio with the Zone Wireless headset and employees are fully equipped for premium-quality video conferencing without ever leaving their desks.
Tune out unwanted noise around you for better, more focused video meetings from any desk or personal workspace. Zone Wireless headsets have a noise-canceling mic that isolates voice from distracting sound clutter for clearer conversations. With an adjustable sidetone control for modulating voice volume to just the right level, a flip-to-mute mic, Qi wireless charging and 14-hour battery, this headset is an ideal wireless solution for your professional setup.
BRIO is packed with advanced features that produce outstanding video in any environment, including personal workspaces. RightLight™ 3 and high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically help users look great in any lighting condition. The adjustable field of view gives users control over how video calls are framed while the 4K ultra high-def camera with 5x digital zoom delivers remarkable clarity, smoothness, and detail.
BRIO and Zone Wireless are easy to set up and use, which means minimal support overhead for busy IT teams. Zone Wireless provides simple and intuitive on-ear call controls and flip-to-mute, which employees love. Plug-and-play compatibility ensures simplicity right out of the box, including seamless integration with virtually any video conferencing software app—including the ones your organization already uses.
CERTIFIED FOR BUSINESS
Business certifications ensure compatibility and seamless integration in the workplace. Zone Wireless headset and BRIO 4K webcam are certified for Microsoft® Skype™ for Business, work with Google Voice and Hangouts Meet, ready for Teams, compatible with Zoom®, and work with other popular calling applications such as Cisco Jabber®, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting. In addition BRIO delivers fast and secure facial recognition for Windows® Hello.
Pro Personal Video Collaboration Kit
Pro Personal Video Collaboration Kit
SPECS & DETAILS
- Height: 174.7 mm
- Width: 176.7 mm
- Depth: 70.7 mm
- Weight: .1808 kg
Ear pad dimensions
- Height: 70.7 mm
- Width: 70.7 mm
- Depth: 16.4 mm
Headset USB-A Receiver
- Height: 21.5 mm
- Width: 13.6 mm
- Depth: 6 mm
Headset charging cable length
- 130 cm
- Height: 27 mm
- Width: 102 mm
- Depth: 27 mm
- Weight: 63 g
Webcam with clip
- Height: 63 mm
- Width: 36 mm
- Depth: 19 mm
- Weight: 70 g
Webcam cable length
- 2.2 m
- Headset works with common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
- Computer with an available USB-A port or Bluetooth enabled and/or Bluetooth enabled smartphone.
- Certified for Microsoft Skype for Business
- Certified for Google Voice
- Compatible with integrated call controls for answer, hang up, and mute for Microsoft Teams
- Compatible with integrated mute controls for Zoom
- Compatible with Cisco Jabber, BlueJeans, GoToMeeting, Starleaf, TruConf, and Unify
- Windows 7 or higher (Windows 8.1 or higher required for resolutions greater than 1080p) macOS 10.10 or higher Chrome OS™ Version 29.0.1547.70 and higher 2 GB RAM or more Hard drive space for recorded videos
- Plug and play USB connectivity One USB 2 or USB 3 port (4K recording and streaming requires a USB 3.0 port and compatible software)
- Background Replacement
- Windows: Compatible with ChromaCam for Windows
- 4K Streaming and Recording Windows: Works with Camera for Windows 10, XSplit, OBS
- Mac: Works with SwiftCapture
- Certified for Skype for Business and ready for Teams
- Certified for Zoom™ Meetings
- Fuze Certified
- Microsoft Cortana®
- Windows Hello
- Cisco Jabber
- Type: Omni-directional dual MEMS mic array
- Frequency response: 85 ~ 20KHz @-3dB (MEMS mic freq resp)
- Frequency response (music mode): 30 ~ 13KHz @ -10dB
- Frequency response (talk mode): 100 ~ 8KHz per TIA920
- Built-in battery (Lithium ion)
- Battery life (talk time): 14 hrs (ANC on), 15 hrs (ANC off)
- Battery life (listening time): 14 hrs (ANC on), 16 hrs (ANC off)
- Qi Wireless charging enabled Qi Wireless Charger not included
- Charging cable: 130 cm
- Up to 30m (open field line of sight)
- 4K Ultra HD video calling (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels @ 30 fps)
- 1080p Full HD video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels @ 30 or 60 fps)
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels @ 30, 60, or 90 fps)
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity
Field of View
- Diagonal: 90°
- Horizontal: 82.1°
- Vertical: 52.2°
- 5x digital zoom in Full HD
- Rightlight 3 with HDR for clear image in various lighting environments ranging from low light to direct sunlight
- Image controls with optional Camera Settings application for control of pan, tilt, and zoom
- Built-in dual omni-directional mics with noise cancellation
- Infrared sensor technology for Windows (SDK available for application integration)
- External privacy shutter
- Multiple mounting options, including clip and tripod mount
- Supports multiple connection types, including USB 2.0 Type A and USB 3.0 Type A and C connections
- Custom carrying case
- Zone Wireless headset
- USB-A receiver for headset
- Charging cable for headset
- Travel Bag for headset
- Brio Ultra HD Pro Webcam
- USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 2.0) for webcam
- Removable clip for webcam
- Privacy shade for webcam
- Carrying pouch for webcam
- User documentation for headset & webcam
Logitech Zone Wireless
2-year Limited hardware warranty
Brio Ultra HD Pro Webcam
3-Year Limited hardware warranty
- UC ZONE WIRELESS HEADSET + Brio webcam: 991-000309
- MSFT TEAMS ZONE WIRELESS HEADSET + Brio webcam: 991-000345
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.
Our team of product experts can help you find the best solution for your company. Fill out the form and a Logitech representative will contact you.