WORK IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE
Minimize movement and maximize comfort with ERGO M575 – a wireless trackball with a sculpted ergonomic shape. With no need to move your arm around to move the cursor, your hand and arm stay relaxed. The smooth and responsive thumb control can be used anywhere – and since it doesn’t need to be moved – ERGO M575 is perfect for tight desk spaces.
SHAPED FOR HANDS LIKE YOURS
ERGO M575 has been designed and developed to ergonomically fit the shape of your hand. And with no need to move your arm around to move the cursor you’ll reduce fatigue in your hand and arm.
THUMBS UP FOR THUMB CONTROL
Get on a more ergonomic track with exceptionally precise trackball control. Your thumb will glide across the smooth ball surface with total ease thanks to transparent finish coating. And the high-performance optical sensor matches great accuracy with ultra-low power consumption.
MORE SPACE FOR ALL YOUR (AWESOME) STUFF
ERGO M575 features a super compact footprint since it doesn’t move to control the cursor. It’s ideal for tight workspaces, or for those of us that have desks full of papers, personal items – and sometimes even a bowl of cereal.
EASY CONNECT WITH WINDOWS® AND MAC
With two ways to connect – via Bluetooth® Low Energy or the included USB receiver – ERGO M575 provides a powerful, reliable signal from up to 10 m away.Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer set up Connect to either Windows or macOS and never worry about drop-offs or laggy connections.
A DESIGN CHOICE YOU’LL FEEL GOOD ABOUT
QUALITY THAT LASTS
ERGO M575 is durable and reliable. With Swiss engineering and end-to-end control of the production process, it's designed to perform for more than 3 million quality clicks.
MADE WITH RECYCLED PLASTIC
The plastic parts in ERGO M575 include certified post consumer recycled plasticExcludes printed circuit board (PCB) plastic. — 50% for Graphite and 21% for Off-White — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.
DESIGNED FOR POWER EFFICIENCY
The innovative sensor performs its best with ultralow battery consumption. Stay powered up to 2 years on a single AA batteryBattery life may vary based on user and computing conditions..
The paper packaging of the ERGO M575 comes from FSC™-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world's forests.
UP TO 24-MONTH BATTERY LIFE
Stay powered up to 2 years on a single AA with the included Unifying USB receiver and up to 20 months using Bluetooth Low EnergyBattery life may vary based on user and computing conditions..
Moving between documents or browser tabs is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons.
EASY TO CLEAN
Should you need to clean your trackball, removing and wiping down the ball is a snap.
SPECS & DETAILS
- Height: 134 mm
- Width: 100 mm
- Depth: 48 mm
- Weight: 145 g
- Height: 23.1 mm
- Width: 18.7 mm
- Depth: 6.1 mm
- Weight: 1.8 g
- Windows® 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- iPadOS 14 or later
- Linux® Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Chrome OS™ Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Windows 10,11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Chrome OS Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Linux Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows® and macOS
- Sensor technology: Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking
- Nominal value: 400 dpi
- Max value: Up to 2000
- Number of buttons: 5 (Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, Scroll-wheel with middle click)
- Battery type: 1 x AA battery (included)
- Battery life with Unifying USB Receiver: up to 24-month It may vary based on use and computing conditions.
- Battery life with Bluetooth: up to 20-month It may vary based on use and computing conditions.
- USB Receiver
- Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- Wireless range: 10 m wireless range Wireless range may vary depending on operating environment and computer set up
- Supported by Logitech Options on macOS 10.14 or later and Windows 7, Windows 10 or later.
- ERGO M575 Wireless Trackball
- Unifying USB Receiver
- 1 X AA battery
- Quick Start Guide
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROVEN ERGONOMICS
We do better when we feel better – but working doesn’t always feel so great. That’s why we created the Logitech Ergo Lab, a rigorous approach to creating ergonomic products and solutions that result in better posture, less muscle strain, more comfort – and an improved sense of wellbeing.
Practical tips and tools for feeling better at work –
whether you're at the desk, at home, or on the go.