SEE WHAT YOU’VE BEEN MISSING
With a dual-camera system and RightSight 2 auto-framing technology, Rally Bar welcomes remote participants to the conversation. Choose Grid View to eliminate empty space and frame each person in their own stream, Speaker View to highlight the active speaker, or Group View to capture everyone in the room.
An innovative dual-camera system with optical zoom and an AI Viewfinder delivers fluid, cinematic video in medium and large rooms.
Rally Bar’s advanced audio engineering delivers powerful, room-filling sound and makes sure every voice is clearly heard.
GREAT CONVERSATIONS START HERE
AI Sound Optimization
AI Sound Optimization
Auto-level loud and soft voices – while suppressing unwanted noise – with AI-based RightSound technology that improves over time.
Focus on the active talker with high-precision beamforming mics.
EXPAND THE CONVERSATION
Easily accommodate larger spaces with Rally Mic Pods. Out of the box, Rally Bar has a pickup range up to 7 m, which you can significantly extend by adding up to four Mic Pods.
COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR PLATFORM OF CHOICE
Start your meeting with just one touch, seamlessly connecting Rally Bar to your preconfigured room solution.Shown with optional Logitech Tap
DESIGNED FOR DEPLOYMENT AT SCALE
Run supported video conferencing applications – such as Microsoft Teams® Rooms and Zoom® Rooms – directly on the device with no computer or laptop required.
Connect via USB to virtually any PC or Mac with no additional software needed.
Shown with optional PC and Logitech Tap.
Ensure clean, confident installs with secure cable retention and minimal cabling.
Take advantage of multiple mounting options to deploy Rally Bar quickly and easily across all your medium to large rooms.
Simple To Manage
Easily manage your Logitech video collaboration devices with Logitech Sync. Monitor room health, deploy updates, and modify settings all from a single cloud-based platform. And with Sync Insights, you can see how meeting spaces are utilized over time.
Powered by CollabOS
Deploy video collaboration solutions at scale with CollabOS, the secure operating system powering Logitech appliances and select devices.
AN ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE PLAN
Logitech Select is a comprehensive service plan that delivers reliability, continuity, and peace of mind for each room you designate. Select provides 24/7 support, a Dedicated Service Manager,Available with purchase of a service plan with 50 or more rooms. product replacement, accelerated RMA, onsite spares,Available with purchase of a service plan with 50 or more rooms. and advanced Sync analytics including customizable alerts through ServiceNow integration.Available for users of Logitech Sync.
SUSTAINABILITY AT LOGITECH
Logitech is committed to creating a more sustainable world. We are actively working to minimize our environmental footprint and accelerate the pace of social change.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
Explore Logitech’s beautifully simple, next generation of small, medium, and large room solutions that can be deployed in PC or appliance mode.
TV Mount for Video Bars
Secure Rally Bar above or below the TV or Monitor.
Wall Mount for Video Bars
Neatly and confidently secure Rally Bar or Rally Bar Mini on the wall for minimal footprint.
Rally Mic Pod
Add up to 4 Rally Mic Pods to expand audio coverage and provide convenient access to mute controls.
Rally Mic Pod Mount
Hide cables and anchor mics on the table or ceiling for a clean, finished look.
Rally Mic Pod Hub
Customize microphone placement for your conference table configuration.
Rally Mic Pod Extension Cable
Easily connect Rally Mic Pods to Rally Bar with up to two 10 m extension cables.
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US
SPECS & DETAILS
DimensionsHeight: 164 mmWidth: 910 mmDepth: 130.5 mmLens Depth: 28.8 mmWeight: 7.08 kg
System RequirementsInternet Connection: Wired or wirelessUSB Mode: Windows® 11, Windows 10, the two most recent versions of macOSAppliance Mode: Room solution software license (not included)
Certifications & Compatibility
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android™ For medium sized rooms
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Windows For medium sized rooms
- Zoom Room™
- Tencent Meeting Rooms
- Google Meet (ChromeOS/USB)
Appliance Mode: Supports compatible video conferencing software in appliance mode (no PC required), including
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android
- Zoom Rooms
- Google Meet
- RingCentral Rooms™
- Tencent Meeting Rooms
- USB Mode: Plug-and-play USB connectivity with virtually any video conferencing application
- For the latest information on certifications and compatibility, visit www.logitech.com/support/vc-certifications
- Built-in Components: 6 beamforming microphones, PTZ camera, 2 speakers, AI Viewfinder, cable management & retention system, table stand, Logitech CollabOS platform
- Enclosure: All-in-one enclosure with integrated table stand and patented speaker suspension system to eliminate vibration-induced camera shake and audio interference
- Device Management: Logitech Sync
- Displays Supported: 2 (up to 1080p)
- Display Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Network Protocol Support: IPv4, IPv6
- Proxy Support: IP based Proxy, FQDN based Proxy, Proxy using PAC file
- Resolution: 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 900p, 720p, and SD at 30fps
- Pan: Motorized ±25°
- Tilt: Motorized ±15°
- Zoom: 15X HD zoom (5X optical and 3X digital)
- Diagonal Field of View: 90°
- Horizontal Field of View: 82.1°
- Vertical Field of View: 52.2°
- Total Room Coverage (field of view + pan and tilt): 132.1° Horizontal x 82.2° Vertical
- Drivers: 2x 70 mm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL @1W, 99dB SPL @8.0W, both +/-2dB at ½ meter
- Rated Power: 8W
- THD: 1kHz <2% at 1W
- Speaker Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 90Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: >-36dBFS +/-1 dB @ 1Pa
- Microphone data rate output: 48KHz
- Pickup Range: Up to 7 m
- Beamforming Elements: Six omnidirectional digital MEMS microphones forming five adaptive acoustic broadside beams
- Audio processing: AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation), VAD (Voice Activity Detector)
- Noise suppression: AI based de-noising algorithm
- Add-on Mics: Supports up to 4 additional Rally Mic Pods and 2 Rally Mic Pod Hubs for larger conference rooms
- RightLight: Renders natural skin tones for each participant
- RightSight: Primary camera frames the active speaker while the AI Viewfinder captures everyone in the room
- RightSound: Distinguishes speech from other sounds to auto-level voices while suppressing background noise and echo
- Grid View: Detect and frame all meeting participants in order to create equitable hybrid meeting experiences. To learn more, visit logitech.com/prosupport/gridview
- HDMI Out: 2 (up to 1080p)
- HDMI In: 1
- MAC: 3x Type A, 1x Type C
- Network: 10/100/1G Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- External Mic Input: Yes (proprietary input supports optional Rally Mic Pod, Rally Mic Pod Hub, and Rally Mic Pod Extension Cable)
- Remote Control: Bluetooth® Low Energy
Power & Cables
- Power supply: Auto-sensing
- Operating Voltage/Power: 100-240V, 19V, 4.74A
- Power Supply Dimensions: 127 mm x 51 mm x 30 mm
- DC Cable: 1.5 m
- AC Cable: 1 m
- HDMI 1.4 Cable: 2 m
- USB A to USB C 3.0 Cable: 2.2 m
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 °C
- Humidity: 10 to 95%
- BTU/hr: 57 idle, 64 in meeting
- Full Disk Encryption: AES-128
- Data Encryption: Symmetric Keys, PKI
- Device Identity: Protected by device attestation
- Device Access: Authenticated using API
- Key Protection: Arm TrustZone, RPMP
- Mounts: Wall Mount for Video Bars, TV Mount for Video Bars
- Audio: Rally Mic Pod, Rally Mic Pod Hub, Rally Mic Pod Mount, Rally Mic Pod Extension Cable
- Connectivity: Logitech Strong USB (10 m, 25 m, 45 m)
- Touch Controller: Logitech Tap and Tap IP Compatibility may vary, see www.logitech.com/support/tap-compatibility for the latest information
- Rally Bar
- Power supply
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- Remote control
- Lens caps for main camera and AI Viewfinder
- User documentation
Warranty InformationStandard: 2-year limited hardware warranty included.
Extended: Additional one-year and three-year extended warranties available at the time of hardware purchase.
Contact your reseller for availability.
- Graphite : 960-001312
- White : 960-001324
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with you purchase we want to try to make it right.
Still can't find the answers you're looking for? Drop us a line and an agent will take it from there.