MX MASTER 3S
Specs & Details
MX Master 3S Mouse
- Height: 124.9 mm
- Width: 84.3 mm
- Depth: 51 mm
- Weight: 141 g
Logi Bolt USB Receiver
- Height: 18.4 mm
- Width: 14.4 mm
- Depth: 6.6 mm
- Weight: 2 g
- Sensor Technology: Darkfield high precision
- Nominal value: 1000 DPI
- DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 200-8000 DPI (can be set in increments of 50 DPI)
- 7 buttons (Left/Right-click, Back/Forward, App-Switch, Wheel mode-shift, Middle click)
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, with smart-shift
- Thumb wheel: Yes
- Gesture button: Yes
Wireless operating distance
- Advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery
- Get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Logi Options+ and Logitech Flow
MX Master 3S
- Pale Gray plastics: 22% post-consumer recycled material
- Graphite plastics: 27% post-consumer recycled material
- Paper Packaging: FSC™ - certified
- Graphite: 910-006561
- Pale Gray: 910-006562
- Requires Bluetooth Low Energy Technology
- Windows® 10, 11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Linux® Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- ChromeOS™ Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- iPadOS 14 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- Android™ 8.0 or later Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
Logi Bolt USB Receiver
- Requires: Available USB-A port
- Windows 10, 11 or later
- macOS 10.15 or later
- Linux Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
- ChromeOS Device basic functions will be supported without software for other systems than Windows and macOS
In the Box
- Logi Bolt USB receiver
- USB-C charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- User documentation
AN ICON. REMASTERED.
Meet MX Master 3S – an iconic mouse remastered.
Feel every moment of your workflow with even more precision, tactility, and performance, thanks to Quiet Clicks and an 8,000 DPI track-on-glass4 mm minimum glass thickness. sensor.
FEEL IT – BARELY HEAR IT
Introducing Quiet Clicks – create, make and do with the same click feel, but less noise. Quiet Clicks deliver satisfying, soft tactile feedback with 90% less click noiseCompared to MX Master 3, MX Master 3S has 90% less Sound Power Level left and right click, measured at 1m..
Add that to a remarkably quiet MagSpeed electromagnetic scroll wheel for a high performance experience with zero distraction.
8K DPI ANY-SURFACE TRACKING
MX Master 3S is outfitted with our most accurate sensor ever, with next-gen precision and responsiveness.
The 8,000 DPI optical sensor tracks virtually anywhere – even on glass4 mm minimum glass thickness.. You can adjust your tracking sensitivity in Logi Options+Requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS and set the right level for your workflow and monitor resolution.
SCROLL 1,000 LINES PER SECOND
MagSpeed Electromagnetic scrolling is precise enough to stop on a pixel and quick enough to scroll 1,000 lines per second. Oh, and it’s nearly silent.
The wheel’s machined steel gives it a premium tactility and enough weight to offer a dynamic inertia you feel – but don’t hear.
DO MORE WITH LOGI OPTIONS+
UPGRADE YOUR WORKFLOW
Work between devices and operating systems, customize individual buttons, set app-specific customizations, optimize nearly every action of your workflow, and set tracking speed in Logi Options+Requires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS.
MX Master 3S is fully customizable in virtually every app you use.
You’ll work faster with predefined customizations optimized for your favorite apps such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Google Chrome, Safari, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Edge.
FLOW BETWEEN DEVICES
Logi Options+ lets you flow between computers by simply moving your cursor to the edge of the screen. Your MX keyboard follows your MX Master 3S and lets your workstream flow between Windows and macOSRequires Logi Options+ software, available for Windows and macOS.
Effortlessly transfer text, images, and files between computers – just copy on one and paste to the other.
HAND SCULPTED, ALL DAY COMFORT.
Work comfortably with an ergonomic silhouette crafted to support your palm and fingers. Textured surfaces provide a confident grip for total control. The unique tilt angle of MX Master 3S positions your arm in a more natural posture for better comfort.
Optimally placed thumb controls are positioned for quick, intuitive access and fast navigation. The side scroll wheel follows the natural movement of the thumb for fluid and intuitive horizontal navigation.
Made With Recycled Plastic
The plastic parts in MX Master 3S include certified post consumer recycled plastic —27% for Graphite and 22% for Pale Grey — to give a second life to end-of-life plastic from old consumer electronics and help reduce our carbon footprint.Excludes plastic in printed wiring assembly (PWA), receiver, wire, FFC cable, and packaging.
The paper packaging of MX Master 3S comes from FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources. By choosing this product, you are supporting responsible management of the world’s forests.
Certified Carbon Neutral
Rest easy knowing that the carbon footprint of your MX Master 3S has been reduced to zero. That’s because beyond designing for sustainability, we also offset our residual impact by supporting forestry, renewables, and climate-impacted communities that reduce carbon.
FIND THE PRODUCT THAT ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
MX MASTER 3S
The Master Series
MX for Mac
The power of Master series, optimized for Mac. Get even more out of your Mac with the advanced functionality of MX.
MX for Creativity
The Master Series, a range of products that unleash your capability to create, make and do.
MX for Coding
The Master Series gets you into a flow, and keeps you there until the last line of code is written.
Women Who Master
The Logitech Master Series is dedicated to closing the gender gap in technology. Not only do we commit a portion of proceeds from every MX Master Series directly to Girls Who Code, but we also commit our support to organizations and projects that kickstart the right conversations across the industry.