CollabOS appliance for supported conference cameras and room solution peripherals
PURPOSE-BUILT FOR VIDEO COLLABORATION
RoomMate runs CollabOS, which allows you to easily deploy Microsoft Teams® Rooms on Android™, Zoom Rooms™ Appliances, and other leading video conferencing services.
Connect the modular Rally System or MeetUp to RoomMate and add a Logitech Tap touch controller, Scribe whiteboard cameraCompatibility may vary, see www.logitech.com/support/scribe-compatibility for the latest information., and other collaboration devices to your meeting rooms to turn any space into an appliance-based video conferencing room.
See specifications for a list of supported hardware.
POWER, WITH CONNECTIONS
In a sleek, low-profile form factor, RoomMate delivers all the power you need for HD video conferencing in rooms with one, two or three* displays.
*three displays requires additional dongle. Learn more here
FLEXIBLE, NEAT, SECURE
Mount RoomMate securely and out of sight. The optional Compute Mount supports discreet installation and cable retention behind displays, inside cabinets, and on carts.
SIMPLE TO MANAGE
Easily manage your Logitech video collaboration devices with Logitech Sync. Monitor room health, deploy updates, and modify settings all from a single cloud-based platform. And with Sync Insights, you can see how meeting spaces are utilized over time.
Powered by CollabOS
Deploy video collaboration solutions at scale with CollabOS, the secure operating system powering Logitech appliances and select devices.
AN ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE PLAN
Logitech Select is a comprehensive service plan that delivers reliability, continuity, and peace of mind for each room you designate. Select provides 24/7 support, a Dedicated Service Manager,Available with purchase of a service plan with 50 or more rooms. product replacement, accelerated RMA, onsite spares,Available with purchase of a service plan with 50 or more rooms. and advanced Sync analytics including customizable alerts through ServiceNow integration.Available for users of Logitech Sync.
YOUR SUSTAINABILITY ALLY
Our commitment to creating a more sustainable world starts with our 1.5°C Climate Pledge, 100% renewable electricity goal, and a portfolio of video collaboration solutions that help reduce your carbon footprint.
Our team of product experts can help you find the best solution for your company. Fill out the form and a Logitech representative will contact you.
THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING US
A product expert will reach out to you shortly.
SPECS & DETAILS
DimensionsHeight: 34.5 mmWidth: 161 mmDepth: 211 mm
- Wired or wireless internet connection
- Room solution software license (not included)
- Operating Systems: Logitech CollabOS 1.4 or higher
- Device Management: Logitech Sync and supported device management platforms
- Network Protocol Support: IPv4, IPv6
- Proxy Support: IP based Proxy, FQDN based Proxy, Proxy using PAC file
COMPATIBILITY AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android
- Zoom Rooms
Appliance Mode Compatibility
- Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android
- Zoom Rooms
- RingCentral Rooms™
- Tencent Meeting Rooms
Verified Audio Hardware
- Biamp TesiraFORTÉ X 400
- QSC Q-SYS Core 8 Flex
- Shure IntelliMix P300
- Logitech MeetUp
- Rally Camera
- Rally System
- Rally Plus System
- Tap IP
- Zoom Rooms Digital Signage (video content only).
- For the latest information on certifications and compatibility, visit www.logitech.com/support/vc-certifications
- HDMI Out: 2 (up to 1080p)
- HDMI In: 1
- MAC: 3x Type A
- Network: 10/100/1G Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Power & Cables
- Power supply: Auto-sensing
- Operating Voltage/Power: 100-240V, 19V, 4.74A
- Power Supply Dimensions: 127 mm x 51 mm x 30 mm
- DC Cable: 1.5 m
- AC Cable: 1 m
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C
- Humidity: 10 to 95%
- Full Disk Encryption: AES-128
- Data Encryption: Symmetric Keys, PKI
- Device Identity: Protected by device attestation
- Device Access: Authenticated using API
- Key Protection: Arm TrustZone, RPMP
- Device Security: Kensington Lock
- Logitech RoomMate
- Power supply
- AC cable
- Mounting plate
- Remote control
- User documentation
Warranty InformationStandard: 2-year limited hardware warranty included
Extended: Additional one-year extended warranty available at the time of hardware purchase. Contact your reseller for availability.
Find all the documentation we have available to get this product up and running quickly.
Register your product for faster access to support and to activate any applicable warranties.
Find any available downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we want to try to make it right.
Still can't find the answers you're looking for? Drop us a line and an agent will take it from there.